My first daughter who happens to have 4 legs is driving me crazyyy !!
She naps every time and wants more food. For instance she ate 9 times today.
She keeps crying and annoying my mom until she gets her way.
But it’s getting way too much , I don’t mind giving her food but she is eating too much which can be unhealthy.
I got dry food , canned food, have a separate shelf for her food.
I give her different things every time but something is off.
-They are one of the most easy-to-handle pets ever!
– When I got my cat (3 months ago) she was 6 months. Her owner was giving her away hence I adopted her. I didn’t know ANYTHING about cats. I didn’t even know they have a litter box. With time, I learned I had to do close to nothing for my cat.
– Did you know there are about 70 million stray cats in the United States?
– The average cost of raising a kitten is $600 per year. (food, and other utilities)
– If you have one cat and love her/ him enough , they will love you too!
– Don’t get expensive cats, get the ones from shelter. You will be helping them.
– Who says cats aren’t loving? Cats are loving if you love them!
– It’s easy to satisfy your cat. Just turn on videos for cats on youtube!
– You don’t have to take them for a walk.
– They use the litter box to discharge waste material.
– Their food intake is normally low.
– They are amazing at staying home alone.
– They aren’t destructive.
– They mostly sleep all day.
– If you are out for work, just give them food on a bowl and they will be happy.
– Many cats do like to go outdoors but unless you plan on neutering them, it’s better if you keep them inside.
– I wanted to get my cat neutered but she stays home all the time. She even gets scared if I try to take her downstairs to the lobby. So I decided against it, I don’t want to hurt my cat.
– The only big responsibility you will probably have is nail trimming.
– Bathing is a possibility. My cat hates it but I am planning on giving her one soon.
If you have a cat , you have it regardless of how harmful it may prove to your possessions. If you don’t want it to ruin your furnitures you are better off giving it away BUT please don’t declaw cats! It is just as painful as ripping away one of our body parts.