I admit I have always had the easy way out. I worked at KFC for a few months, barely showed up and eventually quit the job. After that, I started my own business which is still going quiet well. I am not complaining , but I do need more money to get rid of debt, save up AND go on a vacation.
Now , I need to find a job. But no one wants to give me a job because I don’t have enough experience for retail or food industry.
If I never get the opportunity to work then how would I even gain experience?
My best bet is to work at Mcdonalds but they serve meat and it just goes against my ethics. (I wasn’t vegan when I worked at KFC)
Anyway, so this is my plan to get out of debt.
Save 50% of May 10th and May 11th ‘ s income.
Pay $75 towards one card.
Get a new job , and use income from that job solely to pay off debt.
Do any of you have suggestions? My resume is VERY weak. I don’t have any experience. KFC won’t give me a great referral.
So what can I do?
Anyway, I will keep updating my debt issues for this blog.
I currently owe $2000 in total.
Friends, I am done my teens!
I am no longer a “teenager”.
I don’t know how I feel about this, because as I step into my 20s, I am still not in University but that’s okay. I am not the most academic person to begin with, things will fall into place eventually. I am just waiting for the “right moment”.
I wish there was a thing as “college anxiety”, because that’s exactly what I am having.
But, regardless of the status of my academic life I am still “DONE’ my teens. I am happy because my teenage years weren’t exactly positively memorable but a lot of negativity surrounded my life. Since last year, it’s been better though but I also feel I have learned everything I had to.
So here are 30 lessons I learned from my teens :
1. No matter what, your parents love you unconditionally
2. Your parents are not perfect, they make mistakes. Forgive them.
3. Everyone around you won’t treat you the way you’d like to be treated but that’s okay.
4. Too much skin show isn’t appreciated anywhere.
5. You are loved by many, despite your many flaws.
6. You are your biggest project, improve everyday.
7. Revenge is never the best option.
8. Customer service is the most important thing in your business. Treat your clients well.
9. You can definitely change the world. One step at a time!
10. You make many friends along the way, chances are they will be there till the end. School friends are always special!
11. Learn to not regret the past, at that moment it was all you wanted.
12. Your pets love you unconditionally.
14. When life gets hard , things change, true love remains the same (friends&family)
15. High school is the most drama you will ever experience, make the best out of it!
16. Take risks
17. Aim to be healthy, not skinny
18. Develop good habits ; drink green tea, go for a walk. The habits you develop now will follow you for the rest of your life.
19. Bullies are not cool.
20. Respect everyone regardless of their profession.
21. Men like the heroes of Nicholas Sparks novels do exist but you won’t meet them until you’re 25, so relax.
22. Your Ipod is your best friend.
23. Desserts are worth every penny.
24. Try not to waste your gym membership and ACTUALLY GO to the gym.
25. Looking younger than you are is not always a disadvantage.
26. Know yourself
27. Your interests will change, it’s all a part of growing up
28. Money matters but it isn’t everything.
29. If people can’t handle you at your worst, they don’t deserve you.
30. Don’t expect, ever.